The word Ayurveda, the Science of Life is the ancient health care approach in the world which integrates the profound thoughts of philosophy and medicine. Ayurveda stands for the wholesome mental, physical and spiritual growth of humanity. It is an indispensable branch of medicine which offers complete naturalistic treatment procedures based on the diagnosis of your body’s humours – kapha, vata, and pitta to achieve a healthy living.
Ayurveda have an immense effect in the field of medicine. Ayurvedic treatments can be used as an effective treatment method for many kinds of acute and chronic diseases.
Shri Kaya Kalp a renowned Ayurvedic Training Institute and Panchakarma Center offers traditional ayurvedic treatments for all sort of health related problems. Moreover that our Ayurvedic Training Institute offers number of Ayurveda Courses for people those who want to know more about ayurveda.
Some of the ayurveda courses which our training institute offers include
- Ayurveda Massage Therapy ( 3 days )
- Basics of Aroma Therapy (5 days )
- Ayurveda Massage and Panchakarma Therapy (1 week/ 2 weeks/ 4 weeks)
- Ayurveda Way Life Style Management (1 week )
- Ayurveda Nutrition and Cooking Course (1 week )
- Ayurveda Beauty Therapy (1 week/ 2 weeks )
- Courses in Yoga and Pranayama ( 1 week/ 2 weeks )
- Ayurveda Massage Techniques with special reference to Marma Point (1 week )
- Preparation of Ayurvedic Herbal Medicines, Oils and Cosmetics ( 1 week/ 2 weeks )
- Pregnancy and Child Care in Ayurveda (1 week )
- Customized Training Programmes
Customized Training Programmes are offered by our qualified ayurveda doctors in a reasonable fee structure. Our training curriculum includes practical training, personalized demonstration of different ayurvedic therapies and direct interaction with the patients. We always try to provide a friendly and supportive atmosphere for our patients.
Mail Us :email@example.com